- 1 bittersweet chocolate baking bar, chopped
- 3/4 cup butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 Eggs
- ! Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 (1-oz.) bottle red liquid food coloring
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup of white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line your baking pan with aluminum foil and lightly grease it.
- Microwave the chocolate bar with butter in a large microwave-safe bowl for 2 minutes until its melted. Take it out of the microwave at 30 seconds interval to stir it so it can stay smooth.
- Whisk in the sugar into the mixture. Add the eggs, 1 at a time and whisk into the mixture. Stir in the flour, baking powder, salt, vanilla extract, and food colouring. Pour mixture into the greased pan. Sprinkle white chocolate chips on mixture.
- Bake at 350° for 40 – 45 minutes. To check whether it’s done, stick a toothpick in the center and if it comes out with a few moist crumbs then it is done. Take out and allow to cool. Serve with frosting and heart sprinkles.
This Valentines season, enjoy your Yummy dessert. Be sure to feed your significant other with your hands